Chào mừng trở lại! Chúng tôi nhớ bạn!
A big welcome back from all of us at Vivu Vietnam
We are incredibly excited to share confirmed details around the re-opening of Vietnam, our extraordinary homeland, with immediate effect from today 16 March 2022.
We at Vivu Journeys are thrilled with the following requirements as we believe they present some of the most relaxed and welcoming rules across Asia, allowing millions of discerning travellers to follow their dream to experience our beautiful and vibrant country once again.
Please kindly take note of the details below. We are waiting to welcome you here very soon.
With immediate effect we can confirm the following entry requirements;
Covid-19 Test requirement:
Passengers arriving by air:
- Presenting a negative result is required. Both Rapid antigen test (within 24 hours) and RT-PCR/RT-LAMP-method test administered (within 72 hours) before boarding your flights are accepted.
Passengers arriving by land, by river waterway or by ocean:
- Present a negative result is required. Both Rapid antigen test (within 24 hours) and RT-PCR/RT-LAMP-method test administered (within 72 hours) before boarding your flights are accepted.
- Those who cannot take a test before arrival as mentioned above will have to be tested within 24 hours of entry. If the test result is negative, they can leave their accommodation. In case it is positive, they shall immediately notify the local authorities for prompt instructions.
- Children under 2 years old don’t need to take the Covid-19 Test requirement. They can join all activities with parents or guardians
To book yourself or your customers on an unforgettable trip to this incredible country or for further details please click the link below.
Our sales team are waiting to connect with you and answer any questions you may have.
Visa Entry information
In addition, we can confirm the Vietnam Government has issued the following confirming visa exemption will be reinstated as before the Covid 19 pandemic began.
Rules as follows;
- From March 15, 2022, citizens from Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Great Britain and North Ireland, Russia, Japan, Korea, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Belarus will receive a visa upon arrival offering 15 days stay in Vietnam without visa application.
- The visa exemption is extended for 3 years, from March 15, 2022 to March 14, 2025.
- The visa online portal has resumed issuing visas for visitors from 80 countries. All visas can now be issued by overseas Vietnamese diplomatic offices.